LG – 55″ Class (54.6″ Diag.) – LED – 2160p – Smart – 4K Ultra HD TV – Gray, Black
$24.99 Per Week
90 Days same as cash $1137
8.3M Pixels for 4x the Resolution of Full HD TVs
Any seat becomes the best in the house with IPS
- Product Features
- 6″ screen (measured diagonally from corner to corner)
- Large enough to provide an immersive experience for everyone in the room.
- Smart TV delivers a huge world of entertainment
- Stream movies, videos, music and more.
- LED TVs perform well in all lighting conditions
- They also deliver plasma-like deep blacks and rich colors.
- 2160p resolution for breathtaking HD images
- Watch 4K movies and TV shows at 4x the resolution of Full HD, and upscale your current HD content to gorgeous, Ultra HD-level picture quality.
- Wireless Connectivity
- Provides fast and reliable streaming.
- Advanced TV sound
- Two 10W speakers and ULTRA Surround.
- 3 HDMI inputs for the best home theater connection
- High-speed HDMI delivers up to 2160p picture and digital surround sound in one convenient cable. HDMI cable not included.
- TruMotion 120
- Enjoy high-speed action with good motion clarity.
- 1 USB input
- Easily connect your digital camera, camcorder or other USB device.
- Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.
- Key Specs
- TV Tuner The ATSC TV Tuner is a component built into conventional TV sets or other devices for receiving over?the?air broadcast TV without a cable/satellite box.
- Screen Size
- Display Type
- Resolution (Native) The number of pixels that compose the picture.
3840 x 2160 (4K)
- Refresh Rate The number of frames per second the device can produce.
- Smart Capable Device is able to run apps installed on the device when connected to the internet or data network. The apps can either be pre-installed or can be downloaded by a user onto the device.
- Speaker Output
- Number Of HDMI Inputs
- Wall Mountable
- VESA Wall Mount Standard
300mm x 300mm
- Media Card Slot
- Maximum Resolution
3840 x 2160 (4K)
- 3D Technology
- Product Height With Stand
- Product Depth With Stand
- Product Height Without Stand
- Product Depth Without Stand
- Product Weight With Stand
- Product Weight Without Stand
- Number Of Component Video Inputs The number of component analog video (CAV) sources that can be connected to the device.
- Number Of Composite Video Inputs The number of standard definition analog video (typically at 480i or 576i resolution) sources that can be connected to the device.
- PC Input
- Number Of DVI Inputs The number of digital cables carrying analog (VGA) video signals that can be connected to the product.
- Video Input(s)
- Number Of USB Port(s)
- ENERGY STAR Certified Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark, such as computer products and peripherals, kitchen appliances, buildings and other products, generally use 20% to 30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- EPEAT Qualified The Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT) was designed to provide an environmental assessment tool for purchasers. In order to qualify for EPEAT, a product must meet all 23 required criteria.
- Estimated Annual Operating Cost
19 United States dollars
- Estimated Annual Electricity Use
156 kilowatt hours
- Number Of HDMI Outputs
- Number Of Analog Audio Outputs